Branch Updates are a key event in the SELECT calendar, during which Members can meet up with friends, hear the latest association and industry updates and receive guidance to help with everyday issues.
Meetings are usually held twice a year in each Branch area, with an in-depth technical update and Q&A session at the heart of every event. Guest speakers are also invited to discuss topical issues and promote new products, with a light supper provided afterwards.
Our next events are the 2021 Autumn Branch Updates. Once dates are confirmed, they will be held online for the following Branches:
- Dumfries & Galloway - Tuesday 5 October
- Glasgow & West of Scotland - Thursday 7 October
- Inverness & North of Scotland - Tuesday 12 October
- Edinburgh & South East of Scotland - Thursday 14 October
- Ayrshire - Tuesday 19 October
- Aberdeen & North East of Scotland - Thursday 21 October
- Lanarkshire - Tuesday 26 October
- Tayside - Thursday 28 October
Each meeting will be attended by a member of the SELECT Presidential Team, a SELECT Director, Membership Representative and Technical Adviser and a SECTT Training Officer.
At the autumn Branch Updates, our technical advisers delivered an in-depth presentation on heat and smoke alarms and the new Tolerable Standard. The PowerPoint can be downloaded here.
Get in touch
Branch Updates are a great opportunity to make your voice heard, so Members are invited to submit any questions in advance to [email protected]
For any further information about the Branch Updates, contact your Member Representative or call 0131 445 5577