SELECT’s team of technical experts are gearing up to hit the road again as we prepare to bring our FREE Toolbox Talks to Members across Scotland.
Our ever-popular roadshow will visit locations from the Borders to the Highlands and Islands throughout May and June, updating Members on new developments, products, training and benefits.
Electric vehicle charging and Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) coding will be the hot topics up for discussion this year, along with exhibitions from suppliers and SELECT partners.
This year’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever, so make a note of the following dates and venues in your diary:
- 5 May – Edinburgh, The Walled Garden
- 6 May – Borders, Tweed Horizons
- 12 May – Dundee, The Apex Hotel
- 13 May – Glasgow, Hampden Park
- 19 May – Dumfries, Easterbrook Hall
- 20 May- Ayrshire, The Gailes Hotel
- 26 May – Inverness, Tulloch Stadium
- 27 May – Aberdeen, Pittodrie Stadium
- 10 June – Oban, The Wide Mouthed Frog
- 16 June – Orkney, The Pickaquoy Centre
- 17 June – Shetland, The Lerwick Hotel
- 23 June – Isle of Islay, The Machrie
As ever, we appreciate that many Members have busy schedules, so the talks will be concise and to-the-point. Registration will be at 9.30am with breakfast rolls and hot drinks on arrival, followed by our first presentation, with lunch also provided.
Linda Rolfe, Events, Marketing & Communications Coordinator at SELECT, said: “I am so excited to be part of the team that is organising this famous roadshow. I can’t wait to visit the different venues around Scotland and meet even more of our Members.”
We will soon be adding the online booking forms to our website for you to register, complete with early-bird incentives. In the meantime, keep updated by following us on our social media channels:
To find out more, or to sign up to our monthly online newsletter, please contact Linda via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. We look forward to seeing you there!