The Awards, now in their eleventh year, once again recognised and rewarded the professionalism and technical excellence of the people working in the industry.
The 2016 SELECT Awards were held in the Radisson BLU hotel in Glasgow on 14th October and the winners were:
· SJIB/Edmundson Apprentice of the Year – John Espie from Kilbean Electrical Company.
· Best New Product – DETA (Carbon Dioxide Monitor).
· Best Delivery of Customer Service – Alistair Grant Electrical Contractor.
· Best Use of Training – FES Ltd.
· Best Electrical Safety Project – NES (North Electrical Services)Ltd
· Best Visual Promotion – Ideal Electrical Solutions (UK) Ltd
· Best Promotion of Certification of Construction – Cablecom Electrical Ltd and E Fraser Electrical (Orkney) Ltd.
· Best Small Contractor – Smart Electrics Contractors Ltd
· Electrical Contractor of the Year – Cablecom Electrical Ltd
· Lifetime Achievement – Professor Rudi Klein, Chief Executive of the Specialist Engineering Contractors’ Group.
For more information visit www.selectawards.co.uk