Glen Dimplex Heating and Ventilation in association with SELECT is pleased to announce a free training seminar on Thursday 29th August at SELECT’s Training Centre at the Walled Garden, Midlothian starting at 9.30am – 1pm.
The seminar will cover information on legislation and the future direction of Electric Heating and Smart grid management and the many product options available.
The agenda and format for the day will be as follows:
- Legislation: Lot 20 – Background, Implications to Domestic and Commercial installations
- Scottish Carbon Reduction Targets – implications and opportunities
- Electric Heating Product Options
- SETS – Smart Electric Thermal Storage
- Coffee/Tea break
- PV – Battery Storage – Insight into increased demand for products by Ipower
- Ventilation – Improved building energy efficiency will require increased ventilation to manage air quality and fabric protection
- Glen Dimplex heating and ventilation support and services – We’re here to help in your design and technical support for your project whether large or small
For more information please contact Laurence Allison Glen Dimplex business development manager on 07977982238.
If you would like to register and book a place please contact SELECT Training on 0131 445 5577 or Email: email@example.com