We offer a wide range of technical resources to Members - including our highly valued technical helpline.
Members log in to ‘My SELECT‘ to access the full range of services
To join SELECT, click here to submit an online enquiry.
- Members have access to our helpline. (Click here for a list of some of the most frequently asked questions we receive on our technical helpline – log in required).
- We regularly issue technical circulars with the latest updates and guidance (these are sent out to Members through our monthly newsletter).
- We provide access to an online technical resources.
- We maintain a Technical Inspection Service to provide assistance to Members, non-members and their clients. The aim of the service is to provide a means whereby, through inspection and report, any electrical or electrically related problem can be dealt with quickly and efficiently. Our Inspection service is UKAS and ISO9001 accredited.
- We provide a range of stationery and a full suite of electrical certification products which are available in paper format, or electronically via our SELECTcerts software.
- We run training courses on a range of technical subjects to help you keep up-to-date with the latest regulations and best practice. Some of the courses we offer are In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, Closed Circuit Television and Access Control Workshop, and PASMA Towers for Users. (Members can book courses at a discounted rate).
- Our popular Toolbox Talks are free for Members to attend and focus on current and highly relevant technical topics.
- We have just launched the first in what will be a growing series of technical update videos.Click here to watch the video.