We offer a wide range of Health & Safety resources:
Members log in to ‘My SELECT‘ to access the full range of services.
To join SELECT, click here to submit an online enquiry.
- Members have access to our Health & Safety helpline. (We are developing a list of some of the most frequently asked questions we receive on our Health & Safety helpline. These will be available for Members to view once compiled).
- We regularly issue Health & Safety circulars with the latest updates and guidance (these are sent out to Members through our monthly newsletter) and publish articles in the CABLEtalk magazine.
- We offer practical assistance in the production of Health & Safety policies, generic Risk Assessments and Method Statements. (This service is generally provided free to Members, but more extensive assistance may incur charges).
- We offer a variety of Health & Safety courses such as ECS Health and Safety, Asbestos Awareness, and Safe Isolation (Members can book courses at a discounted rate).
- SELECT Members also have access to a dedicated health and safety advice line for general H&S queries, provided by KeyOstas.This service includes advice regarding PQQ applications or renewals.
Having adequate arrangements regarding Health & Safety management is part of the membership criteria, the requirements for which can be found in section 5 of the SELECT Membership Assessment Criteria and section 4 of the SELECT Guide to Membership Assessments (click on the link to download copies of the documents).